Website Global Professional Consulants
Senior Project Manager for Marine Works required to join Ireland’s leading Civils Contractor based in Dublin. This role will work on multiple projects across the Dublin region.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering Specifications.
- Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, quality and client satisfaction.
- Work to resolve critical site issues and take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Obtain all necessary internal permits.
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
- Manage the day-to-day site operations of subcontractors on site.
- Manage project in line with the agreed production targets and work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they are in line with the program of works on site.
- Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short-term program and monitor performance.
- Ensure highest level of health and safety and Quality is upheld at all times.
- 5+ years experience in a PM role in Construction/Civil Engineering
- Third level qualification in construction management/Civil Engineering.
- Excellent delegation & organisational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of quality and safety management systems.
- Good IT skills with ability to generate detailed site reports.
- Ability to drive projects and work within strict deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- Full EU driving licence.
- Marine experience essential such as concrete, piling both land and marine based.
- Salary €80k – €100k neg DOE
- Company Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance
- Benefits package
- 24 days annual leave
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.