Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager required for a highly reputable and growing main building contractor to work on a school project in South County Dublin. Our client has a strong order book, and the successful Senior Project Manager will be able to work on a secure pipeline of school projects going forward. This role will suit the PM who has delivered building projects valued at €10m+ in Ireland or the UK.
- Manage the project through all stages from specification development, procurement, design, construction commissioning to handover
- Manage the relationships with design team, subcontractors, and utilities for the duration of the project
- adjoining owners, neighbours, sub-contractors and representatives from local authorities.
- Work closely internally with the commercial department, finance department and technical department
- Ensuring that the Snagging, de-snagging and lock up protocol of all internal fit our works through to Build completion
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally Tier 1 Main Contractor experience in Ireland or school project experience in Ireland
- Minimum 7 years main contractor or developer experience in UK or Ireland
- Circa €85k-€95k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.