Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large mixed-use development in Cork. This project is starting next month and is an excellent opportunity for the experienced Project Manager to join our clients growing Cork team. This role will suit the PM who has delivered large building projects previously in Ireland or the UK.
- Complete responsibility for project delivery
- Manage the project through all stages from specification development, procurement, design, construction commissioning to handover
- Manage the relationships with design team, subcontractors and utilities for the duration of the project
- adjoining owners, neighbours, sub-contractors and representatives from local authorities.
- Work closely internally with the commercial department, finance department and technical department
- Ensuring that the Snagging, de-snagging and lock up protocol of all internal fit our works through to Build completion
- Degree Qualified
- Worked as a PM on large building projects in Ireland or the UK for 5+ years
- Previous experience delivering large scale building projects – working for the main contractor
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland
- Circa €100k-€110k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Excellent benefits package
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 26 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.