A project management and construction cost consultancy are seeking to recruit experienced Senior Project Managers / Employers Representative to their team in Limerick. The successful Project Managers will have previous experience managing public work contracts (PWC) and work closely with the Director of Project Management team ensuring the projects are managed through to completion and handover.
Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, industrial, retail, educational, mixed-use, data centres, healthcare and residential developments across Ireland.
The ideal Senior Project Manager will have ideally 10 years’ Project Management experience, who can successfully manage design and build contracts in excess of €50 Million while liaising with all stakeholders.
*In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported*
- Degree level qualification in Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- 10 years’ Project Management experience within a consultancy or developer environment
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry, along with a good understanding of current regulations
- Knowledge of Public Works Contracts and experience in the Employers Representative role is desired
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Good IT skills including particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- MUST hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
- €70k-€85k doe
- Annual Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Professional membership subscriptions
- Generous annual leave entitlement
If you are a qualified Senior Project Manager with recent experience delivering projects in Ireland or the UK to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.