Senior Mechanical Project Engineer required to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Pharmaceutical project in North Dublin. Our client has projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK and work across many sectors including Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Assist with planning and coordination of all mechanical services.
- Extensive involvement in process piping on Pharmaceutical projects.
- Document Control including working drawings, technical submittals, schedules, QA packs etc.
- Assist management with the full lifecycle of the project.
- Assist with the production and coordination of drawings through CAD/BIM.
- Liaise with both the QA/QC department and the commissioning department to ensure mechanical systems are installed to spec and are phased and managed smoothly.
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients, sub-contractors, client project management and other stakeholders.
- Manage mechanical equipment and plant requirements.
- Reviewing mechanical packages prior to orders being placed, paying special attention to cost implications, safety, and time constraints.
- Vendor and sub-contractor management on site.
- Mentor Junior Engineers working on the projects.
- An honours degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- 7+ years experience within the Irish market in a Mechanical Engineering role.
- Experience in process and clean piping systems on Pharmaceutical projects is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of current CIBSE and ASHRAE Design Guides, Building Regulations, EN and IEC standards.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Navisworks, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Must have an EU or UK passport.
- Salary €70,000 to €80,000 DOE
- Clear progression opportunities into a project management role within 3 years
- Discretionary bonus on projects completion
If you are a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.