A Senior Mechanical Engineer with Critical Systems experience is required for a multi-award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in Dublin. The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer must have strong Data Centre design experience and will work on some of the most exciting critical systems / Data Centre projects in Europe.
- Work as part of an established team of expert engineers, and working closely with colleagues of various disciplines.
- Prepare scheme and detailed mechanical system engineering designs (including ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, water treatment) for major Data Centre and other critical systems projects.
- Collaborating and liaising with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the projects.
- The role will involve working mostly on Data Centre projects ranging from plant upgrades through to 100MW+ hyperscale projects.
- Minimum level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- 10+ years of Mechanical Building Services design experience – less experienced candidates. may also be considered if they have a really strong background in Data Centre design.
- Chartership is essential.
- Experience working with design software including CYMAP and/or Hevacomp.
- Credible track record in the concept design and delivery of multiple large-scale critical infrastructure projects.
- Ability to build client rapport in an advisory capacity, whilst broadening relationships and identifying new project and service opportunities.
- €65,000 to €75,000 – DOE
- 25 days annual leave – this will increase with time served.
- Gym membership scheme.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Outstanding Career Progression Potential.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please submit your CV now to Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.