A talented Senior level Interior Architect / Technical Lead with over 10 years industry experience is required by an leading architectural studio in Dublin to join their award-winning interiors department.
The ideal Interior Architect will have proven success and experience delivering a range of medium and large-scale commercial, workplace, educational or retail projects through all phases of development.
Joining a busy award winning team, the successful Interior Architect will work closely with the Lead / Designer will take responsibility for delivering a range of exciting projects to completion.
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- 10 years industry experience within an architectural practice or design office in Ireland or the UK
- Previous experience delivering commercial, educational or workplace design projects
- High level of IT proficiency including strong Revit skills is required
- Strong technical understanding
- Full familiarity with current industry regulations including Fire Cert and DAC
- Site experience – technical submittals, and inspections
- Excellent team management skills
- Strong design skills
- Produce detailed design and tender packages,
- Previous success taking projects through to completion
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- €Neg. depending on experience
- Attractive package on offer
If you are a Senior Interior Architect, Interior Designer with strong Revit skills and architectural experience in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details. All conversations are strictly confidential.