Senior Engineer (7 years +) required for one of the top construction companies in Ireland to work on a major civils project in Wexford with an expected duration of 2+ years. Our client is working on some of the most iconic projects in Ireland and they have a strong pipeline of projects outside the Dublin region. We will consider Senior Engineers with strong civils or building experience for this role.
- A third level degree in Engineering or similar
- Experience working on large scale building or civils projects.
- Strong overall building project experience
- A minimum of 6 years experience,
- Experience working with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
- Proactive and driven person with a strong desire to make progress backed by a strong level of construction knowledge.
- Travel allowance / Company van
- Great benefits package
- Strong opportunities to progress into project management
If you are a Senior Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.