*Senior Electrical Engineering*
Senior Electrical Engineer required to join a well-established expanding consultancy based in Athlone. The successful electrical engineer will join a professional and fast paced team of highly qualified engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dedicated electrical engineer to progress in their career and work on some exciting projects across a range of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Commercial.
Please call Ciara McGarry for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on a variety of projects.
- Implementing Quality & CAD/ Revit standards.
- Undertake site inspections and prepare written reports on same.
- The successful electrical engineer will work under the direction of a senior engineer and will assist them in all aspects of the job.
- Resolving client related issues by problem solving and troubleshooting designs.
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of the same.
- Checking on electrical drawings.
- Attending and participating in client and stakeholder meetings.
- Dealing with clients/electrical contractors.
- Electrical Engineering Degree is essential.
- Good knowledge of Design software.
- Have a good knowledge of practical Building Services Engineering Design in the Industrial / Pharmaceutical Environment
- A minimum of 4 years Electrical Design experience ideally within a Consultancy environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- On route to be chartered or the desire to become chartered is a distinct advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary circa €55,000 – €65,000 – doe.
- 23 days AL
- Flexible working environment and good work/life balance
- Annual personal development path
- Annual salary review
- Onsite parking
- Bike to work scheme
If you are a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Ciara McGarry on 086 085 7455. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. Ref: 17393