*** Hybrid working opportunity ***
Senior Electrical Project Engineer with HV/MV experience required for one of Ireland s largest M&E contractors to work on HV, Energy and Renewable projects in the Midlands. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work a hybrid model with a mix of site visits and work from home.
Please email or call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Assisting in the design of HV & MV protection and control systems.
- Development and review of schematic drawings and single line diagrams.
- Developing HV/MV system studies including protection coordination, arc flash, voltage regulation, load flow and fault level reports.
- Direct contact with client as company representatives.
- Complying with project H&S requirements, producing method statements and risk assessments.
- Detailed design covering all aspects of high and medium voltage equipment.
- Detailed design of secondary control and protection systems.
- Preparation and interpretation of technical specifications and enquiry documentation
- Preparation of technical/contract documents and recording/transmitting information.
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management and the planning.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Generate specifications for parts and evaluate the effectiveness of the design.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- A Level 8 degree in Electrical Engineering or Relevant experience working within the MV/HV environment.
- 5+ years High voltage and Medium voltage experience in Ireland is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have proficient IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Salary circa €80,000 to €90,000 DOE
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Hybrid working
- Healthcare contribution
If you are a Senior Electrical Project Engineer (HV/MV) who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.