Senior Electrical Engineer with 8 years overall experience required to join a highly reputable Contractor to work on a large Commercial project in Dublin. This Contractor works across multiple sectors including Data Centres, Commercial, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor and Sports & Leisure. The successful Electrical Engineer will lead projects from conception to completion.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer will ideally possess a 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering
- You will possess LV/MV design experience within commercial/industrial environments.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer will possess 8+ years experience in the construction industry of which some will have ideally been spent in a Design role.
- Some experience of working on a construction site will be advantageous however not mandatory
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of engineers
- Experience coordinating/interfacing with other disciplines within the organisation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, Dialux, Amtech, REVIT an advantage
- Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques
- Knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management team
- €65 – €75k DOE
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Excellent career prospects
- Strong CPD programme
If you are an Electrical Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.