Senior Civil Engineer required to join an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
- You will work on a range of civil engineering works for a variety of mixed use, commercial, and residential developments for Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients across Ireland.
Sample of current jobs with Blue Chip Plc & Institutional clients:
- Our client is one of the main consultants for Dublin Port, Dublin Airport and all the main local authorities around Ireland.
- Numerous Greenways; Road Improvement Schemes, Infrastructure projects.
- Various CBC projects.
- Various Water supply schemes.
- €100m & €150m Mixed Use developments – 18 storeys.
- €70m High Density Residential Development – 14 stories.
- €80m High Density residential Development.
- €90m Mixed Use Development – 20 stories.
- Civil Engineer with 6-8 years experience in the design and management of civil engineering projects and ideally be chartered.
- As Senior Civil Engineer you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and technicians.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have experience in Autocad, Civil 3D and ideally Microdrainage / WinDES.
- As Civil Engineer you will display a good understanding of design principles, national / local authority standards, technical guidance documents such as GDSDS, IW CoP, DMURS, DMRB, TII SRW etc
- Familiar with the preparation of contract documents for Public Works Contracts and participation in the administration of same.
- The ideal Civil Engineer will be working within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €60-€75K+ doe
- Hybrid working
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidate
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 11434