Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Civil Engineer with 8+ years’ experience required to join an award-winning Irish engineering consultancy in their Limerick Office. Our client has established a reputation for high quality service over a diverse array of projects and to a large Blue-chip client base, including, Infrastructure, Public Works, Hotels, and Educational. The successful Senior Civil engineer will work as part of a team on a wide array of projects across Ireland.
- €47m Commercial Office Building
- €11m Educational Building
- €13.8m Conservation & Restoration
- €80m Leisure & Hotel
- €15m Public Works
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil Engineering.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer must have 8+ years’ experience working within a consultancy in design.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar working in compliance with ISO 9001.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary : €65k – €75k+ DOE
- Sports Social Club
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel Saver Scheme
- Social Committee events
- Flexible remote working policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
- Engineers Ireland CPD Company
- Paid Professional Memberships
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 17552