Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
Senior Civil Engineer with 7+ years experience required to join an Irish owned multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that has been operating for over 70 years. This consultancy has an excellent reputation across a range of sectors including Renewable Energy, Traffic & Transportation, Water / Wastewater, Commercial, Residential & Public Works. The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of Civil Projects relating to the Public Realm Strategy.
- You will collaborate with multiple disciplines to deliver projects.
- You will manage a team and provide technical guidance to the Design Team.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of projects of varying size and complexity largely for range of Clients.
- Level 8 Honours Degree in Civil Engineering
- 7+ years experience working as a Civil Engineer in an engineering consultancy.
- Experience liaising with Clients, Architects and Stakeholders
- Experience leading a Team & Managing Projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Excellent Salary circa €57k – €70k doe + benefits
- Hybrid Working
- Bike to work scheme
- Accredited CPD program
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 16228