Senior BIM Coordinator
BIM Coordinator required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work from our clients South Dublin Head Office. This is an excellent role for the BIM Coordinator who has about 5 years’ experience ideally working for a building contractor with experience of all aspects of the build. Our client will provide opportunities to progress and invest heavily in the development of their staff. The successful BIM Coordinator can in the pharma / datacentre side of the business projects.
- 5+ years’ experience preferably with main contractors.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally Pharma/Data Centre environment.
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution plan across the assigned project in conjunction with the delivery team.
- Take full responsibility for the BIM process on the project.
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan.
- Ensure all project team members adhere to BIM Execution Plan.
- Establish BIM coordination workshops and report & record progress.
- Record BIM models and their status.
- Establish quality control procedures to check all models are accurate and
the level of model definition is appropriate for each project stage.
- Identify and document clashes between different models using
Navisworks Manage, and chair clash detection meetings with other parties to the contract, including design consultants and sub-contractors.
- Advise members of the team of significant clashes, information issues associated with the BIM aspect of the works.
- Record and monitor shared data and relationships between models (grids,
floor levels and shared coordinates).
- Identify and agree shared technical requirements, software packages
interoperability and BIM standards to be delivered by each team member.
- Monitor the uploading of information models to the Common Data Environment, ensuring that they are compliant with the BIM execution plan.
- Co-ordinate hand-over of model and data at the agreed milestones.
- Carry out model generation from time-to-time as necessary to facilitate the development of the design on the project.
- Ensure that level of skill and expertise is kept up to date in what is a very rapidly changing environment
- All other duties associated with this role.
- €60k €70k
- Market leading benefits package
If you are a Senior BIM Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 26 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.