My client specialises in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater infrastructure with all associated civil, mechanical, electrical, process and environmental activities within Ireland and the UK. They are looking for Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Advisors to join their team in Dublin, Arklow and Galway.
- Understanding the constructability element around works.
- Applying the General Principles of Prevention to all activities and verifying evidence of the same.
- Engaging with our workers in relation to upskilling and understanding the approach to delivering world class infrastructure.
- Immersing yourself in the plant and equipment to fully understand the limitations and capabilities of the same (Excavators, cranes, MEWP s, Tunnelling equipment, etc)
- Provide information, advice and support to the site management team and all employees on all aspects of Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
- Liaise with SHEQ Team on a regular basis.
- Liaise with internal auditors with particular focus on continuous improvements to the existing management systems, processes and assuring legal compliance.
- Monitor Subcontractors in relation to compliance with current applicable legislation and our Company policies
- Ensure that the following documents and records are readily accessible to all WBCL workers.
-Environmental Management Plans
-Method Statements / Risk Assessments
-Training records, plant lifting certificates, permits to work, work at height registers, etc.
- Understand the compliance requirements in relation to ISO450001, ISO14001 & ISO9001.
The suitable candidate will work alongside the SHEQ Team.
They will be given full guidance and training as appropriate to the position.
- Third level qualification
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in construction quality management systems
- Experience in inspection, testing and quality control for major civil engineering work
- Must have full driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- €65,000 to €75,000
- Benefits package
If you are a Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Advisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.