Resident Engineer with 3+ years experience required to join award winning Irish Civil Engineering Consultancy. This consultancy has an excellent reputation for providing multidisciplinary engineering services to a wide range of clients. The successful Resident Engineer will be responsible for implementing Civil designs for rail and bridge projects as well as managing day to day activities on site in Limerick.
- Level 8 or Level 9 Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years experience work as a Civil Engineer or Resident engineer in an Engineering Consultancy
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Good working knowledge and experience of European Standards
- You must have a car & hold a clean driving licence.
- Experience working on Rail and Bridge projects
- Excellent communication skills
- €40K – €50k DOE
- Health Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Additional Annual Leave
- Paid professional membership fees.
- Accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Resident Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15740