RC Frame Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large mixed-use development in central South Dublin. This project will have an expected duration about 2-3 years. Our client is looking for the experience RC Frame Foreman who has worked on large RC Frame builds previously and we will consider candidates coming from a frame contractor with no main contractor experience. There is a long-term career opportunity for the successful RC Frame Foreman.
- Must have worked on large scale building projects previously
- Experience organising labour and sub-contractors
- 5 years experience in a foreman s position
- Strong RC Frame build experience is essential
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor RC Frame sub-contractor performance
- Coordinate cranes, deliveries and logistics on site
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
- Travel allowance / Company vehicle
- Great benefits package
If you are a RC Frame Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.