RC Frame Foreman required for mid-sized main building contractor to work on an apartment complex in South Dublin. This is a great opportunity as the project is still in the early stages. Our client will be working on this project for at least 2 years, and they have similar projects in the pipeline. This role will suit the RC Frame Foreman who has worked on large scale concrete frame projects in the past in Ireland or the UK for a Main Contractor ideally. Our client really looks after their staff and has had a very low turnover of staff over the past few years.
- Must have worked on large scale RC Frame building projects previously- ideally with a main contractor
- Coordinate cranes and logistics on site
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with specifications and building regulations
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality protocols
- Travel allowance / Company vehicle
- Benefits package.
If you are a RC Frame Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 22 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.