RC Frame Foreman required to join a Main Contractor to work on a nursing home project in South Dublin. This role will suit the Structures Foreman who has worked on large scale concrete frame projects in the past. The company has an extensive pipeline of work in Dublin and you will be moved to the next project upon completion.
- Must have worked on large scale building projects previously.
- Organise labour and sub-contractors.
- 10 years experience in a foreman s position.
- Strong RC Frame build experience is essential.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor RC Frame sub-contractor performance.
- Coordinate cranes, deliveries and logistics on site.
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times.
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
- Travel allowance / Company vehicle
- Great benefits package
If you are a RC Frame Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.