My client, one of Ireland s leading Civil Engineering contractors are now searching for a Quantity Surveyor from Intermediate to Senior level to work on large scale projects in the Munster Region from a base in Cork. Work from home available for the successful Quantity Surveyor.
- Quantity Surveying
- Cost Analysis & Reporting.
- Progress Claims.
- Experience in Ireland or the UK on civil engineering projects
- Must have a Construction or Quantity Surveying qualification.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency using Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent,
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge,
- techniques and skills.
- Ability co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
- An understanding and experience of construction procedures, methodology & specifications is essential.
- Salary €50k – €70k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.