Electrical Quantity Surveyor – 13229
Experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor required to join a large Engineering Contractor in Dublin. As part of the Electrical Quantity Surveyor team, you will report directly into the Senior Quantity Surveyor and be working on a range of projects including Industrial, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and Commercial.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors
- Conduct cost and risk analysis
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client
- Provide monthly valuations and certs
- Agree final accounts
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Quantity surveying or Building Services
- 3+ years experience in a similar role preferably with an M&E Contractor
- Electrical services background preferable
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law
- A proven track record in customer relationship development
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Salary circa €70 – €80K – DOE
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are an Electrical Quantity Surveyor who is looking for your next career move, please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.