Quantity Surveyor – Senior level
An international project management and construction cost consultancy, who provide a full range of management and specialist services spanning the entire capital project lifecycle are seeking to recruit a Senior level Quantity Surveyor / Associate level to join the growing team. Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, industrial, retail, educational, public sector, leisure, data centres, healthcare, residential and civil engineering.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will hold a degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, preferably holding Chartered status and have in excess of 8 years industry experience, preferably within a PQS firm, although other backgrounds will be considered. They will take manage a small team and take the lead on a range of project including Residential, Leisure, Commercial, Educational and public work contracts.
In addition to an excellent salary and generous benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- Holding Chartered membership to SCSI or RICS, or working towards it is desired
- 8 years + industry experience, preferably some of which was gained within a consultancy environment
- Proven success leading a small team
- Project experience should include a range of medium and largescale projects across residential, commercial, infrastructure, retail and leisure
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- MUST hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary + superb benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- Educational Assistance
- Phone & Laptop
Location: Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor who is looking to join an industry leading company, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.