A well-established leading Main Contractor in Dublin is seeking to expand its team of highly skilled professionals by welcoming an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The role which is based in Dublin City Centre, involves overseeing large scale residential and commercial projects, fostering relationships, analysing and reporting extensive data, and ensuring the project is delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Provide leadership and support to the commercial team, aiding in their development and skill enhancement through training and ongoing guidance.
- Supervise the development of Cost Plans for intricate projects, employing diverse cost planning methods and software, and managing data compilation for analytical purposes.
- Develop long-term cash forecasts for complex projects, analysing results and interpreting discrepancies, utilizing proven strategies to optimize cash flow.
- Recognize unfavourable terms and conditions, participating in negotiations with clients and employers to achieve more favourable outcomes.
- Third level qualification Quantity Surveying.
- 7+ years’ industry experience, having worked on commercial / residential projects.
- Exceptional skills in communication, reporting, leadership, and relationship management.
- Proficient in reporting and analysing commercial data at a Tier 1 level.
- Excellent salary circa €85k-€95k
- Company vehicle
- Excellent Benefits Package
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Emily Collins for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 26 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.