A well-established leading Main Contractor in Cork is seeking to expand its team of highly skilled professionals by welcoming an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The role which is based in Cork, involves overseeing large scale residential and commercial projects, fostering relationships, analysing and reporting extensive data, and ensuring the project is delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Guide the commercial team in fulfilling crucial responsibilities and enhance their expertise through training, development, and support.
- Oversee the creation of Cost Plans for intricate projects, utilizing various cost planning techniques and software, while managing data compilation for various analyses.
- Generate long-term cash forecasts for complex projects, examine outcomes, and interpret deviations, employing established techniques to minimize cash outflow and maximize inflow.
- Identify unfavourable terms and conditions and engage in contract negotiations with clients and employers.
- Third level qualification Quantity Surveying.
- 7+ years’ industry experience, having worked on commercial / residential projects.
- Exceptional skills in communication, reporting, leadership, and relationship management.
- Proficient in reporting and analysing commercial data at a Tier 1 level.
- Excellent salary circa €85k-€95k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Emily Collins for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 26 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.