Looking for an experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join a Global Engineering Contractor in Galway City. As part of the Electrical Quantity Surveyor team you will be working on a range of projects including Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Semi-conductor and Commercial. This contractor has a very strong order of books for the next five years.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors
- Conduct cost and risk analysis
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client
- Provide monthly valuations and certs
- Agree final accounts
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Quantity surveying or Building Services
- Experience delivering large scale Electrical projects in excess of €4million
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Electrical experience on large scale projects
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law
- A proven track record in customer relationship development
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office suite, record keeping and Admin skills.
- Salary circa €75 – €90K – DOE
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland
- Pension and Healthcare
- Annual Bonus
If you are an Electrical Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Quantity Surveyors of all levels across the construction and engineering sectors across Ireland.