**Hybrid working opportunity**
Quantity Surveyor with excellent knowledge of M&E packages required to join one of Ireland s largest engineering contractors in Dublin. As part of the commercial team you will be supporting the delivery of Data Centre projects in Ireland and across Europe.
This role offers Hybrid working when within Ireland but will also require some travel to the projects in Europe from time to time (circa 3 days per month). This contractor has a very strong order of books for the next five years and supports all its employees with excellent career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- Conduct monthly site visits to projects in Ireland and Europe (circa 3 days per month)
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or Building Services.
- 3 Years experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on Mechanical and/or Electrical packages is essential.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work in Ireland without the need for a permit.
- Salary circa €70,000 to €85,000 DOE.
- Hybrid working opportunity.
- Access to group healthcare scheme.
- All costs associated with European travel 100% covered.
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Quantity Surveyors of all levels across the construction and engineering sectors across Ireland.