QA Manager required to join one of Ireland s largest contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin. The successful QA Manager will report to the Project Director and will be involved in project from the concept through to implementation, testing and handover.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Responsible for all inspections relating to the installations, testing and commissioning.
- Develop and implement all plans for inspections, testing and quality.
- Liaise directly with the client for all QAQC matters for the project duration.
- Conduct inspections of all mechanical installations and materials, ensuring all work is carried out in line with approved method statements and drawings.
- Attend mechanical inspections with client and contractors.
- Preparation of weekly QAQC reports from inspections, non-conformance and actions.
- Review designs/drawings to ensure they adhere to project requirements.
- Ensure all company and sub-contractor equipment is calibrated and with valid certificates
- Review and prepare handover inspection, test documentation and operation & maintenance manuals.
- Represent the company during site and off-site meetings.
- An honours degree in Engineering or relevant trade qualification.
- 5+ years experience within the Irish market in a QAQC role.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the Data Centre sector would be an advantage.
- Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Salary €100,000 to €110,000 DOE
- Group healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a QA Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.