My client, one of Ireland s leading Civil Engineering contractors are now searching for a Purchasing Manager. This role will be based out of head office in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
The Purchasing Manager will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance on site. The new team member will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery of all materials for on-site projects.
- Work alongside QS Team and act as point of contact for on site team members and deal with supply enquires efficiently
- Ordering equipment and materials requested for projects and ensuring timelines are met for on site projects and raising PO’s for each individual order
- Completing administrative duties including monitoring emails and cross checking orders, PO’s and Invoices
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of project documentation ensuring records are compiled and maintained in good time
- Undertaking any additional administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs
- Previous Administration experience within construction (Procurement/Purchasing)
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Order systems is essential
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Document Control experience preferable
- Exposure to Electronic Document Management Systems would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience & Knowledge of construction materials
- Salary €50k – €60k neg DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Purchasing Manager considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.