Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
Project Quantity Surveyor with 5 years experience required to join leading developer to work on a housing scheme starting shortly in south Wicklow. Our client is both the builder and the developer. This is the ideal role for the Intermediate QS with about 5 years experience with a main building contractor who would like to develop a long-term career with the possibility to move into a senior position in the short term. This Contractor s commercial department is very well set up and well resourced.
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Timely Procurement of all subcontractors and specialist suppliers
- Main contract administration (public works contract)
- Subcontract fiscal management and administration.
- Change order management.
- Starting Salary: €50k- 60k
- Excellent career development
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
If you are a Project Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.