My client has an excellent opportunity on an upcoming 4-year multimillion euro project in the Cork region for an experienced Project Quality Advisor. There is excellent opportunity for further career progression within the company. The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in construction quality management.
- Responsible for all aspects of quality assurance and quality control.
- Maintaining effective liaison with the project client team.
- Work closely with the company s HSEQ Manager, projects contracts manager and project manager on this large infrastructural project.
- The work will be varied and you will form part of a wider project team.
- Third level qualification
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in construction quality management systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems or equivalent
- Experience in inspection, testing and quality control for major civil engineering work
- Must have full driving licence
- Preferably be a member of Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)
- €60k – €70k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Project Quality Advisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.