Due to the growing nature of the Rail business in Ireland, my client, a leading global consulting, construction engineering and operating firm are searching for an experienced Project Planner to join their team. This role will be both office-based in Citywest, Dublin or at the client s office and also working from home.
- Coordinating with all team members to update the schedules and different reports for different projects whenever required – minimum once per week
- Creating checklist as per the client s and internal team members comments and addressing all of them in the programme.
- Sharing the checklist with all to finally keep everyone on the same information plane.
- Assisting the Project Manager concerning the project management (scheduling, reporting, interfacing, deadlines, risks etc) on a weekly basis to ensure projects run as planned with timelines and budgets
- Creating and risk analysing the schedules as per dependencies and benefits for projects by studying the critical path and informing the same to the team
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Quantity Surveying or a strong trades background coupled with technical ability may be considered
- 5+ year experience/ demonstrated ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
- Must be capable of producing project plans from design and commercial information
- Must be capable of coordinating the development of multiple projects plans
- Microsoft Project/ P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools essential
- Salary circa €55K – €65K DOE
- Benefits package
- Hybrid Working
If you are a Project Planner considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.