Project Planner and Scheduler required to work for a Tier 1 Engineering contractor to work across their projects in Dublin. This role will cover M&E projects for Pharmaceutical plant and Large scale Commercial projects in Ireland and across Europe. Some of the projects are outlined below.
- Multiple Pharmaceutical Plants – €30M – €50M
- Data Centre projects – €30 – 40M
- Commercial – €10M
If you are a Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion.
- Project Planning and scheduling using Primavera P6.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Representing the company and hosting Progress/Planning meetings/workshops.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- The Project Planner will provide performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program s as part of the project team.
- A relevant third level degree or Mechanical trade qualification.
- 3+ years experience in a Planner role Ideally on M&E projects.
- Track planned versus actual progress
- The successful Project Planner will attend site meetings (internal and client based)
- Monitoring original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes
- Take lead in production/co-ordination in issuing of weekly construction reports
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Salary circa €55,000 to €65,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.