Senior Project Planner required to work for a Tier 1 Engineering contractor to work across their projects in Leinster. The majority of the projects will be within the Pharmaceutical sector, but will also include and Large scale Commercial projects in Ireland and across Europe.
- Multiple Pharmaceutical Plants – €30M – €50M
- Semi-Conductor facility – €10M – €60M
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion.
- Project Planning and scheduling using Primavera P6.
- Development and management of project control tools and schedules.
- The Project Planner will represent the company and hosting Progress/Planning meetings/workshops.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Generate regular report on the project status.
- Liaise with local authorities on planning issues.
- 5+ years experience in a Planner role Ideally on M&E or Construction projects.
- Track planned versus actual progress
- The Project Planner must be degree qualified in related discipline
- The successful Planner will attend site meetings (internal and client based)
- Ideally you will have experience in Utilities
- Monitoring original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes
- Take lead in production/co-ordination in issuing of weekly construction reports
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective
- Knowledge of software packages such as Primavera P6, Microsoft Project etc.
- Salary circa €70,000 to €90,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.