Project Planner to work for a Tier 1 Engineering contractor to work across their projects in Dublin. This role will cover M&E projects for Pharmaceutical and Commercial projects in Ireland. Some of the projects are outlined below.
- Commercial Projects – €10M
- Data Centre – €50M+
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion.
- Project Planning and scheduling using Primavera P6.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Representing the company and hosting Progress/Planning meetings/workshops.
- The Project Planner will establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop schedules to include construction work, required labour, timelines, and the costs involved.
- Provide performance updates / reports views identification of variances and corrective action.
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program s as part of the project team.
- A relevant third level degree or Mechanical trade qualification.
- 5+ years experience in a Project Planner role Ideally on M&E or CSA projects.
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project, and Primavera P6
- Working with construction team members to capture and log any issues affecting progress
- Monitoring original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective
- Substantial experience in scheduling large, complex industrial, capital improvement projects managing teams of schedulers
- Salary circa €75,000 to €85,000 DOE
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.