Project Managers – (Consultancy)
A Dublin based construction and project management consultancy, who provide a full range of quantity surveying, project management and advisory services to a range of public and private sector clients, are seeking to recruit experienced Project Managers.
Reporting to the Project Manager Director, they will work within a collaborative team environment on a range of residential, commercial, industrial, leisure, educational and retail projects.
The ideal Project Managers will hold a degree level qualification in QS, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or Architecture and ideally 3-10 years Project Management experience within a consultancy OR developer environment in Ireland or the UK, who is interested in working with a busy consultancy office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, diligent, and ambitious level Project Managers to join one of Ireland s leading consultancies.
- Degree level qualification in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or Quantity Surveying
- A Project Manager with 3 years industry experience with a consultancy, developer, or contracting environment
- Good IT skills
- Strong report writing skills with a precise eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Client focused and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to all clients
- Previous experience delivering projects from feasibility stage, planning, procurement to construction and delivery in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential to be considered
Excellent Salary & Benefits on offer:
- €Neg. based on experience
- 23 days holidays
- Professional membership fees
If you are a qualified Project Manager with industry experience within a consultancy or developer environment interested in joining a leading consultancy with an excellent reputation and career progression opportunities, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.