Project Manager required for growing precast concrete company based in Leitrim. Our client is looking for an experienced project manager to join their team and manage sites in both Ireland and the UK. The successful candidate will be primarily based in the company s offices in Leitrim.
- 5+ years experience at Site Management level working with main contractor or Specialist Sub Contractor.
- Precast Concrete experience.
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders, and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €70k -80k DOE
- Benefits package
- Travel Allowance / Company Van