Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
A project management and construction cost consultancy are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager and Senior Project Manager to join the team. The successful Project Managers will work closely with the Director of Project Management team ensuring the projects are managed through to completion and handover.
Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, industrial, retail, educational, mixed-use, data centres, healthcare and residential developments across Ireland.
The Project Manager will ideally be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 5 years experience within PM along with having proven success managing construction projects client side.
The Senior Project Manager will have ideally 10 years’ PM experience, who can successful manage multiple and complex projects while liaising with all stakeholders.
In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Degree level qualification in Project Management, Engineering or Construction Management
- 5-10 years Project Management experience within a consultancy or developer environment
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry along with a good understanding of current regulations is preferred
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Good IT skills including particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- MUST hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Deliver progress reports, analysing results and troubleshooting
- €65k-€75k doe
- Annual Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Professional membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are a qualified Project Manager with recent experience delivering projects in Ireland or the UK to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.