Project Manager (7-10+ years)
(Engineering & PM Consultancy):
Project Manager with 5-10 years experience required to join a leading Consulting Engineering and Project Management company in Cork. Our client has a successful track record for over 30 years working on range of projects including Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Local Authorities, Industrial and private clients. The successful Project Manager will join the team at senior level. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, and growing consultancy with clear career progression to Directorship.
- Our client is responsible for the full Project Management and Engineering of all project stages, including feasibility, schedule, conception, planning, fire safety, detailed design, safety, PSDP, tendering, construction management, cost control and handover.
- As Project Manager you will lead projects and bring together a team with the relevant skills, experience and knowledge, either wholly from within the practice or with the addition of external specialists to provide an individually tailored service.
- The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage multi-disciplinary projects from inception to handover
- Co-ordinate and check compliance of project documentation
- Client liaison, relationship building and business development
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008)
- Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Project Manager must have 7-10 years + experience in Project Management of multidisciplinary projects within Ireland or the UK.
- Experience of working with multidiscipline Engineering, Design, Project Management and Construction Management Teams.
- Ideally but not essential to have Industrial / Pharmaceutical project experience.
- Ideally have Design office experience.
- Chartered Status an advantage.
- Excellent record and focus on Health and Safety.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in Project Controls, Schedule management and cost control.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Be able to multi-task and be confident in own ability.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent generous salary circa €60K- €70k+ doe
- Death & Disability
- Institute Membership
- 21 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Opportunity to work in a lead role on a wide range of interesting projects
- Excellent career development and advancement
- Ongoing accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Project Manager looking for your next career move please send your cv considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy and Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals.