Project Manager required for tier 1 main contractor for a data centre project in Denmark. The successful project manager will be joining a well-established team with a strong pipeline of work both on the continent and in Ireland. This role is best suited to a candidate with 5+ years experience in the construction industry, who is capable of overseeing large scale projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in data centre projects either in Ireland/ UK or mainland Europe.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and Foremen.
- You will report directly to and work alongside the contracts manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality, and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline.
- 5+ years construction experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver a complex project.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills.
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Understands commercial realities; proposes cost-effective solutions.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- €100K – €110K
- Additional: Living away allowance, company vehicle, accommodation, and flights.
- Annual Bonus, Pension, Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.