Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
A busy project management and construction cost consultancy are seeking to recruiting an experienced Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to the team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Management team to deliver a range of projects of varying scale across Ireland. They currently have a wide range of on-going projects across commercial, residential, retail, educational, mixed-use, and healthcare.
The ideal Project Manager will be qualified to degree level in Engineering, Construction or Quantity Surveying, have a minimum of 5 years project management within a consultancy environment and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package, the Project Manager will join established teams with great opportunity to progress within a busy consultancy with a varied portfolio of Ireland in Ireland and internationally.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or Construction Management
- A Project Management qualification is preferred
- Ideally 5 years industry experience within a consultancy environment
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry along with a good understanding of current regulations
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Proven success delivering complex projects
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Good IT skills including particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Must hold full permission to work in Ireland
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Liaise with Clients and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Deliver progress reports, analysing results and troubleshooting
- €65k-€75k depending on experience
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
If you are a qualified Engineer, Construction Manager or Project Manager with recent experience delivering projects in Ireland to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.