Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
My client, one of Ireland s leading Civil Engineering contractors are now searching for a Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on large scale contracts in the Leinster region – Dublin/Kildare/Offaly.
- As the Project Manager, you are responsible for overseeing structure activity and staff, ensuring compliance with company procedures throughout.
- Ensuring project is done on time and within budget
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Management and control of plant and equipment
- Responsible for health and safety best practises
- Ensuring all staff receive full site inductions and briefings
- Ensure competence of staff
- Hold and/or attend regular review/updating meetings with the wider team
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the site manager
- Must have a civil engineering degree or relevant qualification
- Previous experience on residential/ site works / roadworks projects
- 5 + years Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work within a team
- Adaptable, motivated and uses own initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to communicate strategy to the wider team
- Experience of working within a collaborative environment
- Salary circa €70k – €85k neg DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.