A Project Manager – Building Fit Out is required to join Ireland’s leading multi-disciplinary Engineering and Construction company. This role will be based on sites in Leinster.
The candidate will be responsible for the commercial and technical elements. The project manager, will ensure that the scope of works is delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the required quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes.
- Building and Leading the Project Team
- Delivery of project scope
- Client and stakeholder management
- Contract management
- Programme management
- Project Control
- Forecasting and cost control
- Supply Chain Management
- 10 years experience working in the Building industry in Ireland.
- Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Experience in building fit out works
- Appropriate safety training and qualification for the nature of the works (e.g. IOSHH).
- Experience in project management of a building project.
- Technical knowledge appropriate to the nature of works.
- Awareness of the administration of construction contracts.
- Client and stakeholder management.
- Management of a project team.
- Experience in developing and maintaining forecasts and budgets.
- Awareness of the use and interpretation of project controls to review the status of a project.
- Working knowledge of planning & programming.
- Salary circa €70k – €85k DOE
- Excellent benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.