Project Manager required for a leading main contractor to work on a project in Dublin. The successful project manager will be joining a well-established team with a strong pipeline of work in the Dublin area. Project Manager applicants should have 7 + years experience working with a main contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and foremen.
- Report to the Contracts Manager
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality, and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree Qualified preferred but not essential
- Minimum 7 years main contractor experience in UK or Ireland
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming.
- Experience in commercial, residential, and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €80-90k (DOE)
- Strong benefits
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.