Project Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a Datacentre Project in North Dublin. This project is still in early stages and is expected to continue for several years with many phases. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects in the Dublin area and are heading into their busiest year in history. This role will suit the PM who has delivered datacentre projects previously, but we will consider candidates who have worked on other types of large building projects.
- Complete responsibility for project delivery
- Manage the project through all stages from specification development, procurement, design, construction commissioning to handover
- Manage the relationships with design team, subcontractors and utilities for the duration of the project
- adjoining owners, neighbours, sub-contractors and representatives from local authorities.
- Work closely internally with the commercial department, finance department and technical department
- Ensuring that the Snagging, de-snagging and lock up protocol of all internal fit our works through to Build completion
- Degree Qualified
- Previous experience delivering large scale building projects – working for the main contractor
- Minimum 7 years main contractor experience in UK or Ireland
- Circa €85k-€95k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Excellent benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.