An international project management and construction cost consultancy are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join the team. The successful Project Manager will work closely with the Director of Project Manager ensuring the projects are delivered on time, within budget and completed to the highest standard. Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, industrial, retail, educational, mixed-use, data centres, healthcare and residential developments across Ireland.
The Project Manager will ideally be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 3 years project management experience, who can assist the PM with all aspects of the project from inception through to completion.
In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Degree level qualification in Project Management, Engineering or Construction Management
- 3 years experience within a consultancy or developer environment
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry along with a good understanding of current regulations is preferred
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Good IT skills including particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Buildsoft / Costx
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Assist the PM in the delivery of the job within specification
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan in co-ordination with the Project Manager
- Grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Deliver progress reports, analysing results and troubleshooting
- €60k-€70k doe + superb benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare – Discounted
- Professional membership subscriptions
- Gym membership – Discounted
- 25 days leave
If you are a qualified Project Manager with recent experience delivering projects in Ireland or the UK to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.