A Leading Irish Tier 1 Contractor is currently looking for a Project Lead for a Large Data Centre project in Dublin. They have a strong order of books over the next 5 years having secured repeat business with international clients.
The Project Lead will be responsible for the full project lifecycle including CSA package, Mechanical and Electrical Installation and commissioning and handover to client. This will be a client facing role and the Project Lead will ensure client satisfaction and the project timeline and budget is followed.
- Ensuring efficient and effective engineering and innovation performance shaping the program and delivery of the project.
- Develop Project Planning Strategies – collaborating with the project teams to manage and motivate them
- Manage, track and develop plans for project costs, budgets, project labour, commissioning procedures and project performance.
- Directing set up for the project, making sure that best practice meeting and reporting documentation and schedules are implemented from the outset.
- Continuous engagement with Key project stakeholders such as Client and Design Teams to ensure Project performance.
- Overseeing ongoing client satisfaction with the project, especially in terms of cost, scope, and timescales
- Proactively monitoring the project’s health & safety processes as well as the team’s culture and behaviours
- Monitor and ensure the Quality targets are achieved and exceeded on the project
- A degree in construction or engineering coupled with relevant experience.
- Candidate must have experience as a Project Lead / Contracts Manager/ Project Manager on large scale Data Centre or Pharmaceutical projects.
- Experience delivering a 40 – 50MW Data Centre project successfully from inception to completion.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary €120,000 to €140,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
- Healthcare scheme
- Gym membership
- Tailored Benefits Package
If you are a Project Lead looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Gear