A Process Engineering solutions company are looking for Project Engineers to join their process engineering team in North county Cork. The Project Engineer is responsible for the design, fabrication and installation of complex process equipment/systems that are used to make everything from Pharmaceutical, biotechnology medicine, dairy products, to beverage and drinks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptual design of process solutions
- Preparation of proposals to meet client requirements
- Detailed engineering across process, mechanical and instrumentation disciplines.
- Managing the design for control and electrical aspects.
- Material and subcontractor procurement
- Supervision of drawing preparation
- Managing safety and quality on projects
- Commissioning of process systems
- Collation of documentation for project handover
- Technical sales & support for process equipment applications
- 3+ years Process experience in the Beverage/Brewery, Biotechnology or Dairy industries
- Ideally relevant Process/mechanical contractor/fabrication experience
- Experience in Process Engineering and Project Engineering in the Beverage/Brewery, Biotechnology or Dairy industries
- Degree, or equivalent, in mechanical or chemical engineering
- A commitment and ability to get the job right first time
- Chartership with recognised body is preferred
- Salary €40,000 – €50,000 DOE
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life and PHI insurance.
- Flexi-time working.
- Chartership fees.
- Support for training and self-development.
If you are a Project Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.