Procurement Manager with 5 years + experience required to join a leading developer to work primarily from their Mullingar head office. The successful candidate will have ideally worked in a similar role previously with a contractor / developer, but we will consider candidates coming from a building merchants background or something similar.
- Identify and implement strategies that enable procurement to continually improve projects.
- Assist in the delivery of best practice procurement for plant and materials.
- Develop effective and appropriate relationships with key suppliers based on the agreed
- strategy and manage supplier performance that promotes continuous improvement.
- Select appropriate suppliers who can deliver the service that best meets the purchasing
- strategy and assures contract compliance and deliverables.
- Manage and agree credit limits with suppliers.
- Carry out a monthly stock take and advise the QS on the value of stock.
- Obtain DOP information from suppliers to allow project meet BCAR obligations.
- Manage specialist supplies in conjunction with QS department
- Maintain site asset register.
- €65K – €75K
If you are a Purchasing Manager considering a career move, send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 25 years experience based in Dublin.