A Planner is required to join Ireland’s leading Civil Engineering Contractor. The successful planner will be working on various Civil Engineering projects from a base in the Dublin office. You will be working under a Senior Planner with great learning and progression opportunities.
- Prepare a resourced programme, including reviewing the outcome for conformance with expectations and requirements.
- Contribute to the risk register and undertake programme risk analysis.
- Prepare visual material in support of planned methods.
- Prepare resource schedules for use at review.
- Manage personally controlled project documentation in an orderly fashion.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
- Contribute to coaching, supporting and formal training of others.
- Liaise with site teams in updating
- Provide a link to communicate planning community information between all parties.
- Draw up a bid preparation programme and contribute to the tender queries database.
- Define methods and establish competitive outputs, in consultation with the estimator and other team members, including the supply chain in appropriate circumstances.
- Experience of Civil Engineering contracting preferred
- Active experience of working in a wide range of planning techniques in serving both tendering and contract delivery
- A clear understanding of the commercial and contractual interfaces within the planning function
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project.
- Experience in MS Project or P6 Primavera
- Salary €45k – €55k DOE
- 24 days annual leave
- Benefits package
If you are a Planner considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.